An Africa where precision agriculture is the hallmark of every farming enterprise.
- The transformation of rural poultry production by enabling private sector-led multiplication and integrated delivery of chicks, feed, and vaccines, with a special focus on productivity and income growth for rural women and youth.
- Empower rural households to acquire improved health, nutrition, and securing livelihoods.
- Identify and train farmers to become potential mother units
- Ensure farmer access to superior quality feeds and high-quality chicks
- Link farmers to effective support services to reduce mortalities and maximize performance
- Facilitate farmer access to high value poultry markets
To identify, promote and multiply appropriate tropically adapted crop and livestock germplasm as well as technologies and best practices that maximizes productivity for farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa.